Sunday, October 13, 2013

Week 16 ~ Chill

Happy Sunday to all, our word prompt this week is from Shahrul!
And a welcome back to Wendy after her short break!
The word is -

CHILL

I've added the link to the DT's personal blog, click on the names and it will take you there to read about the story behind each photo.

Kirsty (Las Vegas, USA)



Wendy (The Netherlands)



Ros (United Kingdom)



Shahrul (Malaysia)



Milagros (Puerto Rico)



Bonita (Florida, USA)



So happy to see lots of happy October pictures last week, I would like to showcase this one from Libby! The beautiful Aspen trees with their golden leaves. I spent 2 summers in Aspen, 2005 and 2006, but never get a chance to see Aspen trees in golden yellow and red, September this year, my husband and I drove to Aspen just for this particular reason, but guess what, we are a bit too early, or should I say, the leaves are a little bit late this year, so... I still didn't get to see them in the beautiful golden yellow like Libby show us here. Thanks Libby! And dear Aspen, I will be back next year!



We love to have more people join in the fun, please feel free to grab our button (on top of the side bar), and use it on your blog post and have a link back to our blog when you mentioned Our Beautiful World on your post, thanks so much!


When you link up your project, don't forget to tell us which part of the world were those photos taken from, you know sometimes it is hard to tell from the picture. Type in your name using the linking system, simply put your country (or city) in bracket after your name, e.g. Alice Watson (Canada).

We encourage you to hop around and read about the story behind each photo, make friends or you can mingle here at the comment section, this is what Our Beautiful World is all about!




10 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank you for hosting ladies -- a beautiful world it is! xo

Diane said...

Wonderful mix of pictures once again...so fun to see all the places, ideas and interpretations of the word! The October choice was lovely as well!!

Lululiz said...

Hi, somehow the linky isn't working for me, this is the second time that this has happened. There is no way for me to delete the thumbnail either. Can one of the team please delete my thumbnail? I'll try again tomorrow.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Don't worry Liz, I don't know how to delete the thumbnail as well, but do feel free to try again.

Leovi said...

It's nice to see this wonderful portrait, Wendy, the pure happiness on his face!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Thank you Leovi!

dawn said...

Hello Ladies!! I'm finally sharing this week, it's been busy here. Welcome back Wendy!!

Shahrul, thanks for a fun prompt to use this week.

Congrats Libby on your picture, it's beautiful.

Happy weekend everyone! Will try to blog hop when I can but the images here look AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello-I will be rushing in later on with my Chill piccies,I can't believe this manic week has come and gone-Friday already(I think I need to chill LOL!)
Have a lovely weekend everoyone :)
Hugs,Nessa xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I know right Laydee, I'll say the same thing, I NEED TO CHILL!!!! : 0

dawn said...

Thanks Ros for letting me know about my link not working. I had a feeling it didn't work, hopefully the second one works.