Wednesday, June 15, 2016

DT Call

Hello all, welcome to Our Beautiful World!

If you like to take photographs, enjoy photo editing, you are what we are looking for.

OBW is doing a DT Call today, we would like to find someone that represent different part of the world to share with us their lovely photos on a weekly basis. Right now, we have DTs from The United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Greece, if you resides in any other country besides the three, you are welcome to join the OBW team.

Simply send Kirsty an email and I will get back to you soon with the details.





please scroll down for this week's challenge - Texture

2 comments:

Daniela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniela said...

I'm from Italy and I'd love to be part of your team, I so love photography, but my time doesn't allow it to me, I'm really so very sorry !

Hope you're all having a lovely week

Xx Daniela at ~ My little old world ~